After the purchase is completed, the importer will receive an invoice and a transport document by the seller or shipper sent.
In general, the importer is informed by the carrier of the arrival of the shipment.
The declaration is made electronically via the ATLAS system by a notifier to a Brokers or forwarding.
1. Important information for Import Declaration:
- Commercial Invoice (name and address of the seller and buyer)
- Direct Transport Certificate (Bill of Lading, CMR, air waybill)
- Packing List
- Exact German Goods
- Customs Tariff Number (11 digits)
- Country of Origin of the Goods
- Weights (Gross & Net)
- Number of Packages
- Delivery Condition (Incoterms® 2010)
- Value of Goods
- Date of Issue